Thursday, March 26, 2009

William Porter Photography's new (old) blog

I've been blogging for several years (since 2005 at least) and for the last couple of years I've been doing most of my writing at Ulysses at Large. That site was designed originally to be an extension of my interest in software, although I found myself writing there about photography pretty frequently. Well, it seems appropriate to move my photography blogging to its own site. And here it is. Woo-hoo!

I want to say up front that, while I do not expect to post here any more frequently than I used to, this is still intended to be a real blog, that is, something closer to an online diary than an online personal magazine. I think carefully about what I say online - but I want to be able to post things here that are tentative. In other words, I reserve the right to be wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment