Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Introducing an outstanding wedding photographer in Tampa Bay: Booray Perry!

I'm pretty active in several online communities of photographers, getting help from others from time to time, and offering help from my own experience whenever I am able. Sometimes I get to know other photographers pretty well from exchanges online and I do often look behind the "avatar" at people's work. There are more than a couple really good photographers out there.

Sometimes I even get a chance to talk personally with somebody whose work I like very much. That happened today with Tampa Bay wedding photographer Booray Perry. I won't say a thing about the wonderful name; you can find out for yourself on his website:

http://boorayperry.com/

Booray's a real live wire. He used to be a radio disk jockey here in the Dallas area and I can testify that his personality comes through loud and clear, not just over the phone but also in his photos and on his very entertaining blog. Today I found his post on the creative challenge of photographing the bride's shoes, which I both sympathized with and smiled at. Anyway, we had both been involved in a recent thread about wedding albums on photo.net, and we ended up chatting together about photography, business, and families. Like me, Booray thinks of himself as not just a wedding photographer but as a family photographer. I admire his work. If you are looking for a wedding photographer in Tampa Bay (or for that matter, someone to shoot your son's bar mitzvah, whatever), by all means browse the impressive online galleries over at his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment